I am excited to announce that Enterprise CRM Initiative (Scarlet Journey) Release 6A is a GO and we will be launching the undergraduate, transfer, and graduate application as well as Admissions-related case management functionality across Camden, Newark, and New Brunswick Chancellor units on Monday, August 9.
The new application will offer a portal that will allow for additional functionality for applicants to track their journey – from beginning to end of the process, including supporting materials. Application reading functionality will be supported using the Enrollment Rx Reader Rx tool, giving readers the ability to review application pages, documents, and other materials, while adding comments and making decisions throughout the process. Additionally, Admissions team members will have access to Rutgers-specific reporting templates and will be able to track interactions throughout the recruitment and admissions lifecycle – from prospect through admit-coming. Key benefits include:
- Applicant portal provides enhanced functionality
- Ability to track, monitor, and update applications through the portal
- Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop tools to adapt, edit, and/or build reports through self-service
- Access to Rutgers-specific Salesforce templates and reports
- Multi-channel ticketing and routing system through various intake channels
- Ability to track the case lifecycle for prospective and current Rutgers students
Release 6B for application reading and decision functionality will be moved to September 13 (graduate) and September 20 (undergraduate), as agreed upon by the Vice Chancellors and key stakeholders. The updated deployment timeline for Release 6B will allow for additional time for end-to-end testing by the business and will allow for additional time for staff training.
More information on all releases is available on the Scarlet Journey website. If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly. Thank you for your continued support and partnership.
John V. Fahey
Associate Vice President and PMO Executive, University Finance and Administration